Alliance Quest Manager
How to set up Battle Groups. (Leaders and officers only).
- Tap 'Battle Group Assignment' in the feature nav to enter the battle group selector.
- For each alliance member, tap a battle group number to place them in that group.
- The member will immediately be placed in a group chat corresponding to their battle group number.
- You can un-assign member from groups by selecting the 'none' icon on the right.
- Tap the eyeball icon to see all of the members of a specific battle group.
How to assign players to lanes (Leaders and officers only)
- Tap the 'Lane Assignment' button in the feature nav.
- Use the tabs at the top to select which battle group to assign.
- For each alliance member, tap a lane number to assign them to that lane.
- Un-assign players by selecting the 'none' at the right.
- You can adjust these lane assignments at any time.
Starting/stopping an Alliance Quest (Leaders and officers only)
- Tap the 'Start AQ' button in the feature nav.
- After starting the AQ, you will see a "Current AQ' button in the feature nav with an AQ timer next to it.
- To stop the AQ tap the 'Current AQ' button in the feature nav.
AQ tasks in the chat stream
- When an AQ is started, alliance members will see their next task appear pinned to the top of their battle group chat stream.
- When you have completed your next task, tap the check mark icon to resolve the task. The next task will appear.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: I accidentally resolved an AQ task that i didn't really complete. What should I do?
A: Continue the AQ as you normally would, and complete the task. Your next task will be back on track.